Are you and your furry friends enjoying the remainder of summer? When you have a beautiful summer season like this one in addition to having Dog Guard Out-of-Sight Fencing®, you have the perfect combination for optimal pet activity!
Exercise is key when it comes to K9 health. Thankfully, Dog Guard® allows your dog the freedom to run, leash-free, around your property. A Dog Guard Out-of-Sight Fence® means more activity and exercise for your dog.
Dogs who are well-exercised exhibit:
- stronger muscles
- healthier joints
- better sleep patterns
- stronger heart and circulatory system
- healthier lungs and respiratory system
- a calmer demeanor
- better behavior
- a longer lifespan
Note that, according to multiple sources, most dogs need at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise per day. Talk to your vet about the right amount for your pet since certain breeds need much more.
Tips to enhance your pet’s activity:
- Set a specific time each day to walk your pet, making walks a habit.
- Frequent your local dog park(s).
- Throw a ball or frisbee to your dog.
- Try running with your dog.
- Bring your dog with you on any errands when possible.
- Invite another dog over to play with your dog(s).
- Take your dog on a hike. (Don’t forget water for you both!)
With Dog Guard®, your dog gets to be outdoors more, which means your dog can be more active. Activity improves overall physical health, mental health, and pet behavior in general. Dog Guard® is glad that we can encourage and support these important health benefits for your pets! If you want the best for your dog, reach out to us. If you already have Dog Guard®, make sure to tell your friends! We would love to add more happy, healthy pups to the Dog Guard® Family. Contact us anytime: email@example.com
To locate a Dog Guard® dealer near you, click here.